PropoMucil® syrup for kids
Dual action – Double effect
PropoMucil® syrup for kids is the only product containing natural Propolis made and refined using innovative techniques, which incorporates all natural N-acetylcysteine (NAC) that dissolves mucus and forces it out!
PropoMucil® syrup for kids papart from Propolis and NAC, contains honey, Marsh mallow liquid extract and Rosehip fruit that help remove mucus from the airways and also improve immunity of the child.
Combined action of these ingredients from our syrups help ease symptoms of inflammation and enables mucus removal in respiratory diseases.
- Propolis – a natural antimicrobial agent that also eases irritation of mucosa. Propolis destroys viruses, bacteria and fungi, and is allergen and gluten free..
- N-acetylcysteine is efficient for respiratory symptoms followed by increased mucus production. N-acetylcysteine is a powerful mucolytic that breaks down bonds inside viscous mucus, making it less dense and easy to remove.
- Safe, natural and immediately available for use.
Flu is not an illness by itself, but symptoms that it brings makes one feel rather sick. Most common cause of flu or cold is infection, and fever is just one of the ways of the body reacting against such an infection.
When your child gets sick, illness can last for days and be very tiresome for you and your child. Normal body temperature in a child is around 37°C to 37.5°C. Fever is not a malice state but one of the ways of the body’s coping mechanism and fighting against the infection. But for infants, babies younger than 3 months and old people, even low fever can be dangerous.
Otitis media (middle ear infection) is very common in children, and consists of mucus that washes down from nose through the throat and windpipe down the larynx. There it gets trapped while a child tries without success to get rid of it, and often ends up swallowing the mucus. Sometimes, mucus can remain inside middle ear for as long as 3 months.
Symptoms of all these diseases can be very persistent and affect sleep, feeding time of the child and everyday activity.
To ease the symptoms of middle ear inflammation, fever, cold or flu and for improving immunity PropoMucil® syrup for kids helps.
PropoMucil® syrup for kids may be used alongside antibiotics and/or antimycotics.
Oral antibiotics should be taken at least 2 hours prior to taking PropoMucil® syrup for kids.
PropoMucil® is a natural antimicrobial agent – Propolis with all natural N-acetylcysteine (NAC) that can be used for persons with respiratory problems followed by heavy mucus formation.
PropoMucil® contains: a 20% dry extract of Propolis (standardized to 12% total polyphenols), and 20% N-acetylcysteine.
PropoMucil® syrup for kids is used: Kids of 3- 6. years of age 2-3 x 12 ml of syrup daily, after meal. Kids of 6-12. Years of age 3-4 x 12 ml syrup daily, after meal.
Shake well before use!
With red orange flavour.
- Oral antibiotics should be taken at least 2 hours prior to taking PropoMucil® capsules or syrup.
- Use in pregnancy, during lactation or by kids younger than 3 years of age is not recommended.
- Product should not be taken by persons sensitive to any of the ingredients listed in the product specification, also persons during acute asthma attack, acute obstructive laryngitis, gastritis, bile stones etc.
- If the product is used with nitro-glycerine, a headache can occur as side effect.